Transmigration Transmigration

OH MY GOD

This looks like something I would dream of, or something You would see when You are high. Still was challenging and fun!

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

Good game.

It's pretty fun, but when You get to the worm boss, the game slows down alot. I hated the Worm boss cause there was no way to dig when You are supposed to kill it. I had a Rocket Launcher and full Gunsmith and I still couldn't defeat it. Make the HP on the boss lower and that will help alot.

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

It's not FatSpleen, it's SpleenFat!

I love this :D The password for god is NOT fatspleen, its | SPLEENFAT | So HOORAY FOR THIS! [Don't forget HIV too...]

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Very good!

I found some a though, here it is:

Peacemaker - The hands You set for in options doesn't work on the revolver Peacemaker.

And I do not know how the heck to FLIP A GUN.
Wait, is that acheivment 100 reloads for the USP? I also found it boring once You get everything, make campaign longer.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

This made me say "Bad graphics" out loud!

It really did! This can make alot of people confused...

Create a Creature 3 Create a Creature 3

You should...

You should add Arms and Legs.
Add an Option to turn around.
[Optional] Hands to attach to the arms.
[Optional] Feet to attach to the legs.
Add more Wild Animal parts.
Add a color changer

I'd be glad to see the next one have these.

Create a Creature Create a Creature

Kinda good.

You should make a new one with arms and legs. And maybe even hands to attach to the arms! And also, You should make it able to turn around something like an arm or a leg... or a hand or anything else. You should really add those! And maybe even make a code for Your creature so then You can share it! But dont make it the same code!

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

What I found Terrible:

The enemies carry Weapons but they never use them and the how the gun goes up sucked I have to Fire 1 second on the machine gun and then stop a bit and keep shooting one second cause it went up and it's annoying that whenever You get a new Weapon at a level You're forced to Equip it cause there's no other ammo then the Ammo for the new Weapon. The most annoying thing I found is that the Enemies had like a super jump. It was much wider than mine and on the desert level the enemies kept jumping over me resulting way harder aiming. The objects where You have to kill this many Enemies were SO ANNOYING!!! They kept on showing up and since it forces You to do Your new Weapon You can only use that Weapon and sometimes that Weapon is terrible.

The Good stuff:
Character Customizing and Auto save is the only thing I found good.

And thank GOD the next ones didnt stay like this.

Grand Theft Auto Grand Theft Auto

Hard

Right when I started the car got smashed up... and also make the road bigger. And easier!!!

Deep Creatures : The Game Deep Creatures : The Game

Guys,

In the desc. it says it's his first game. So dont try to push too far. I'll give a 9 cause its Your first game, and You can update the game, also Phasez. You should probably update the Health for Enemies, make it easier to like run through killing all things in your path, and also update the speed of when You're falling down. It takes 2 lives just to go past a pit of lava [like on the 3rd part, spawn location included on count]. You should probably fix those, and overall, its kinda good. Just needs some little updates. Maybe Huge, I dunno. Also, visit tutorials, like the super duper tutorial. Its a great one, now good luck on updating.